How to install a STDS4056 one arm drive
1. Remove the original wheels.
2. Pull the drive shaft locking pin up and collapse the drive shaft. Lock the drive shaft in the smallest position with the locking knob.
3. Install the wheel with the double hand rim on the side of the chair that is the user’s good side. Verify that the locking ball has popped
4. Slide one end of the drive shaft over the six sided part of the axle.
5. Install the wheel with no hand rim on the chair. Verify that the locking ball has popped out. Turn the wheel so that the six sided part of the axle engages the drive shaft
6. Loosen the drive shaft locking knob so that the drive shaft fully engages the axle. Tighten the locking knob.
7. The one arm drive is ready to use.