How to Assemble 13067
1. Open the box and remove all the parts. Verify that all the parts are present.
2. Make sure that the trip rod in the column is fully inserted in the column. If it is not, shake the column until the trip rod is properly seated.
3. Hold the trip rod in place and insert the column into the bracket on the table top.
4. Align the holes in the column with the holes in the bracket on the table top. Insert and tighten the two pan head screws.
5. Insert the trip lever with the curved side facing towards the bottom of the table.
6. Make sure the trip lever sits on top of the trip rod in the column.
7. Align the hole in the trip lever with the hole in the column.
8. Insert the single long bolt through the hole. Install the nut and tighten.
9. Place the two bolt sleeves in the base.
10. Place the bolt plate on top of the bolt sleeves.
11. Align the holes in the base with the bottom of the column. Install the two shorter bolts and tighten. The base must be installed in the same direction of the table top.
12. Remove the black screw. DO NOT REMOVE THE SILVER SCREW
13. Install the casters by pushing them into the holes in the base. Push the casters in as far as the stop. The non locking casters are installed furthest from the column and the locking casters are installed closest to the column.
14. Remove the protective film from the table top.
15. To lock the casters step down on the locking levers. To increase the height of the table gently lift up on the table top.
16. To lower the table, lift up on the trip lever and push down on the table top.