How to install 10118SV wheels on a 10220HD walker
1. Open the box containing the 10118SV wheels and verify that all parts are present.
2. Open the walker and turn it upside down.
3. Remove both front adjustable legs.
4. Slide the wheel marked “L” unto the front left side of the walker.
5. Set the wheel to the desired height. Repeat for the right side of the walker.
6. If the glide covers are going to be used they are used with the existing walker tips.
7. The glide covers are place on top of the existing walker tips.
8. The glide caps are used in place of the existing walker tips. Grasp the walker tip and using a twisting and upward motion remove the existing tips.
9. Insert a glide cap into one of the rear legs.
10. Push the glide cap down until it is seated on the leg. Repeat for the other side.