How to reassemble a 9501S72607 brake
1. Identify all parts.
2. Insert pin (3) into holder (4).
3. Rest the main body (1) so that the open side is up.
4. Place the pin and the holder into the base.
5. Slide the thin screw (8) though the base and the pin holder and tighten the screw into the small nut (9).
6. Position the pin and holder in main body as shown.
7. Slide the handle (2) into the base making sure that the notches in the base engage the pin.
8. Align the holes in the handle with the holes in the base.
9. Insert one of the larger screws (7) into the hole closest to the edge of the handle and thread unto one of the large nuts (10).
10. Only tighten till the edge of the screw is even with the end of the nut.
11. Locate the side of the cable tensioning bar with the small and large holes and a slot between them.
12. Slide the cable tensioning bar into the handle with this side facing towards the front of the handle.
13. Align the hole in the cable tensioning bar with the hole in the base.
14. Insert the last large screw (7) through the base and cable tensioning bar and thread into the last large nut (10). Only tighten till the edge of the screw is even with the end of the nut.
15. Install the cable adjuster (5) into the handle base.
16. Slide the cable through the top hole of the cable tensioning bar and then the cable adjuster.
17. Make sure the end of the cable rests in the top hole of the cable tensioning rod.