Mode 1 is a continuous burst and the intensity of the burst is adjusted by the "+" and "-" intensity button.
Mode 2 is a group of bursts, follow by no burst and then repeating the sequence. The number of burst per sequence is adjusted by the "+" and "-" intensity button.
Mode 3 is a sequence of single burst, follow by no burst. The intensity of the burst is adjusted by the "+" and "-" intensity button.
Mode 4 is a combination of Modes 1, 2 & 3. The intensity of the burst is adjusted by the "+" and "-" intensity button.
USAGE1. Verify that all parts are present.
2. The pads are connected to the receivers by snapping the pads to the receivers.
The two small pads must be used with the same receivers. Both receivers and all three pads can be used at the same time.
3. Remove the protective covers from the pads. The protective covers will be reused after the end of the treatment.
4. Place the pads on the location of the treatment.
5. Turn the remote control on by sliding the on-off switch to the on position.
6. The "C" on the display screen will flash. Push the "Channel" button so that the number on the remote control correspond to the channel number on the receiver. Channel number 3 is not used.
7. Turn the receiver on by pushing in the power button and holding in until the power indicator light comes on.
8. The "M" on the display screen will flash. Push the "Mode" button to the number of the desired mode; 1, 2, 3 or 4.
9. To increase or decrease the intensity of the treatment, use the "+" or "-" intensity buttons. The degree of intensity will be shown on the bottom of the display screen.
10. If a second receiver is being used repeat steps 6, 7, 8 and 9 for the second receiver.
12. Once treatment is started the remote control unit can be turned off. To stop treatment push and hold in the power button on the receiver until the power indicator light goes off.
11. When treatment is finished turn the remote control and receiver(s) off. Remove the pad(s) from the body and remove the receiver(s) from the pad(s). Replace the protective covers on the pad(s).
1. When the battery indicator on the remote control unit shows only one bar the unit should be charged.
When the power indicator light on the remote, flashes or turns off, the receiver needs to be charged.
2. Plug the USB end of the charging wire into either the "AC" adapter or the USB port of a computer.
3. Plug the other end of the charging cord into the charging port of the remote control or the receiver.
4. The remote control must be turned on to charge. The display screen will go blank except for the battery indicator.
The battery indicator will scroll during the charging process.
5. When the remote control is fully charge the battery indicator will stop scrolling and display 3 bars in the battery indicator.
6. When the charging cord is plugged into the receiver, charging will start immediately. The receiver does not have to be turned on to charge. The power indicator light will be red when charging is started. After the remote finishes charging disconnect the charger, turn the receiver on to verify the power indicator light is green.
7. Charging time is 3 to 5 hours depending on the state of discharge.
RECALIBRATING REMOTE TO RECEIVER
1. Turn the remote control on and set it to the channel number of the receiver that is not responding to the remote control. Push and hold down the channel button for at least 3 seconds. The letter "C" and the channel number will start to flash.
2. Release the channel button and quickly click the power switch on the receiver two times. The receiver number on the remote control will stop flashing. This indicates that the receiver is matched up to the remote control.