How To Change A Throttle On A Spitfire 1420
- Remove the battery box.
- Locate the four Allen head screws holding the top and bottom of the tiller cover together.
- Remove with a 4mm Allen wrench and separate the two halve of the tiller cover. They will not come completely apart because of the wiring inside of the tiller cover.
- Locate the wires from the throttle and disconnect.
- Remove the two Phillip screws holding the throttle on the tiller.
- Feed the wire out from the tiller.
- Install in reverse.