Correcting Toe In or Toe Out
1. Place the scooter in a position that allows access to the front end. Loosen the tiller and tilt it backwards. This will help keep the wheel from movement.
2. Locate the tie rod for that wheel that is toed in or out.
3. Place a wrench on one of the nuts and one on the tie rod. Loosen the nut. One of the nuts will be reverse threaded.
4. Repeat step 3 for the other nut.
5. Turn the tie rod. One direction will increase the toe in and the other will increase the toe out.
6. Repeat steps 3 and 4, but tighten the 2 nuts.