1. Slide a thin flat head screw driver in to the slot on one side and pry up slightly.
2. Place the screw driver into the gap above the slot and pry up.
3. Repeat on the other slide and continue to pray up until the electronics are separated from the main body of the exercise peddler.
4. Bend the battery tab on the facing the inside of the electronics.
5. Push the old battery out.
6. Slide the new battery in and bend the tab back down.
7. Align the electronics with the main body of the exercise peddler and push in.