1. Verify that all parts are present.
2. Insert one of the stabilizers into the main frame. Verify that the stabilizer is in the correct.
3. Insert one of the bolts through the main frame and
4. Make sure the bolt is pushed into the six sided cut out in the main
5. Install the one of the cove washers on the bolt with the concave side facing the main
6. Install one of the small knobs on the bolt and tighten. Repeat steps 2 to 6 for the other side
7. Attach the Tension Adjusting Knob on to the main