How to install a platform attachment on a crutch
1. Platform crutch bracket #10105CB
2. Aluminum crutch
3. Platform attachment
1. Loosen the two knobs on the platform and set the hand grip to its approximate position. Tighten the knobs.
2. Put the platform crutch bracket on the crutch.
3. Remove the two knobs, washers and carriage bolts from the platform arm bracket.
4. Put the two carriage bolts into the platform crutch bracket as shown.
5. Slide the two carriage bolts through the platform bracket as shown.
6. Put one washer on one of the bolts.
7. Attach one knob to the carriage bolt with the washer, do not tighten. Repeat steps 6 and 7 for the other carriage bolt.
8. Slide the platform up or down on the crutch to the height that is desired. Adjust the handgrip as described in step 1. Tighten all knobs.
9. Make sure that the carriage bolts are seated correctly in the crutch adapter bracket.