How to install a new style hi-low motor on a pre-Delta bed
1. The new style motor coupler has to be removed. Using a drift punch tap out the roll pin that is holding the motor coupler on the motor shaft. Use caution the coupler could spring off the motor shaft.
2. Slide the tension spring into the old style motor coupler, part #15033MHLNC.
3. Slide the old style motor coupler over the motor shaft and align the slot in the coupler with the hole in the motor shaft.
4. Position the new roll pin over the hole in the shaft.
5. Tap the roll into the hole.
6. Continue tapping the roll pin until it is flush with the coupler.
7. Now the motor can be mounted on the bed.