How to replace a new style motor coupling with the old style
1. Ultralite Hi-Low motors before serial number 1S1203299xx require the older style motor coupler. Use caution the coupler could spring off the motor shaft.
2. Using a drift punch tap out the roll pin that is holding the motor coupler on the motor shaft.
3. Slide the tension spring into the motor coupler.
4. Slide the new motor coupler over the motor shaft and align the slot in the coupler with the hole in the motor shaft.
5. Position the new roll pin over the hole in the shaft.
6. Tap the roll into the hole.
7. Continue tapping the roll pin until it is flush with the coupler.