How To Install 15205 3/4 Rails On A Long Term Care Bed
1. Verify that all parts are present.
2. Raise the head section of the bed.
3. Lay one of the cross bars across the lower bed frame in front of the height actuating bar.
4. Align up the holes in the cross bar with the holes in the lower frame. Insert one screw with one washer through each of the holes in the cross bar.
5.Install one nut on each of the two screws and tighten.
6. Raise the foot of the bed and slide the remaining cross bar across the lower frame just ahead of the foot section pivot point.
7. Repeat steps 4 and 5.
8. Slide the side rail onto the two cross bars.
9. Install a washer and a nut on the end of both cross. Do not over tighten.
10. Repeat steps 8 and 9 for the other side. By swinging the side rail it will lock into place.
11. To lower the side rail squeeze the release lever and swing the side rail down.